Scuba Dawgs Pattaya Dive Center (Pattaya, Thailand) is a fully accredited PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) dive center offering a wide range of PADI recreational & professional courses.
PADI Rescue Diver & Enriched Air Nitrox
Price & FREE Accomodation
Number of Days: 4 day
Number of dives: 4 dives
The Rescue Diver course is the third level qualification in the Professional Association Of Diving Instructors (PADI) system, following the Advanced Open Water Diver qualification (AOWD) most advanced training is contingent upon having previously completed the Rescue Diver certification.
The course usually covers most of the following topics:
* Self-rescue and diver stress
* Emergency management and equipment
* Panicked diver response
* In-water rescue breathing protocols
* Egress (exits)
* Dive accident scenarios
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
• Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air Nitrox
• Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
• Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer